|All Purpose Flour||280 g|
|Icing Sugar||100 g|
All Purpose Flour (for sprinkle) As need
|Thai Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Lemon Zest||1 tsp|
|Whipping Cream||350 ml|
|Lemon Juice||1/2 cup|
|Lemon Slices||4 piece|
1. Prepare tart crust: Combine all-purpose flour, icing sugar,salt and butter in a mixing bowl till it become sandy texturethen knead in the egg to make a soft dough.
2. Making tart: lightly sprinkle some flour on the dough,knead it by hands to make it smooth but not too sticky or too dry.Form a dough and rest in refrigerator for at least 60 minutes.
3. Roll the dough out into 0.5 cm. thickness. Gently place into a mold,use fingertips to press down the dough, make sure it’s even and firm.Trim any excess, and poke the base of crust with fork.Bake with top-and-bottom heat at 180°c for 25 minutes,or until cook and golden brown. Set aside to cool down.
4. Prepare lemon cream: In a mixing bowl, combine coconut milkand whipping cream and whip until firm peak.Then slowly mix lemon juice, some lemon zest with spatula.
5. Scoop lemon cream into tart crust, spread evenly.Sprinkle with lemon zest and decorate with sliced lemon(lightly sprinkle with sugar and using torch to caramelized).Rest in refrigerator for at least 60 minutes before serve.
6. Serve by cut into triangle shape.
18-20 cm. tart mold
Condensed coconut milk 320 g.
Condensed coconut milk 510 g.
108/45 Soi Changwattana 20,Changwattana Rd., Pakkred Sub-District, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi Province 11120, Thailand
67 Moo 1, Tumbol Nongklangna, Amphur Muang Ratchabuti, Ratchaburi Province 70000, Thailand