|Egg White||60 g|
|Icing sugar||70 g|
|Cocoa Powder||10 g|
|Coconut Crispy Rolls (original flavor)||2 pack|
Icing sugar and Cocoa powder for decoration
|Egg yolk||4 no|
|Warm Milk||150 ml|
|Dark Chocolate 76%||250 g|
|Whipped Cream (Hard Peak)||250 g|
1. Prepare chocolate French meringue: Put egg whitein mixing bowl, start whisking egg white until bubbly,slowly add sugar to achieve shiny and peak stiff meringue.And then shifted together icing sugar and cocoa powder intomeringue bowl, fold softly using silicone spatula until combined.
2. Pipe chocolate meringue in a spiral circle of 12-15 cm.for 3 pieces. Bake with top-and-bottom heat at 120°c for 1 hour.Remove from oven and leave to cool.
3. Prepare chocolate mousse: Whisk together egg yolk and sugar.Pour in hot milk while whisking the egg mixture. After pour milk,put the mixture back in the pot and keep whisking until creamy.Then pour hot custard mixture into bowl, mixing until cooperate.Set aside. In another bowl, whip the whipping cream till firm and peak.Fold well with chocolate custard and whipped cream. Put in piping bag.
4. Assemble concord cake: Pipe chocolate mousse around the ringand spread it on the side evenly, and layered a spiral meringue,alternately with chocolate mousse until finish 3rd layer.Spread chocolate mousse evenly and put in the refrigerator to set.
5. When the cake is completely set, remove the mold.Using Coconut Crispy Rolls, place them vertically along the sideand some on the cake. Sprinkle cocoa powder and icing sugar.Finally, make a nice bow. Rest in fridge for at least 60 minutes.Finish!.
1-pound cake mold ring with removable bottom,lightly oiled and lined with baking paper.
Coconut roll Original Flavor 20 g.
Coconut roll Chocolate Flavor 20 g.
Coconut roll Original Flavor 140 g.
Coconut roll Chocolate Flavor 140 g.
108/45 Soi Changwattana 20,Changwattana Rd., Pakkred Sub-District, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi Province 11120, Thailand
67 Moo 1, Tumbol Nongklangna, Amphur Muang Ratchabuti, Ratchaburi Province 70000, Thailand